Thursday, October 29, 2009

Posting Day..HQE...by; CHERRY

I would like to share about my posting day at Queen Elizabeth Hospital(QEH).Our posting start from 12th of oct and fineshed on28th of oct..

There were many memories during the posting day.Everyday we went to QEH at 6.45 am and went home at 5.00 pm.We were divided into three groups.Every group must posting one section on each week.

On the first week,my group was in microbiology section.At there we had study many things for examples,reconized colony of bacteria,how to culture bacteria do smear and so on.

On the second week,we were in chemical pathology section.Staff in there were not much friendly like staff in microbiology section'But, we didn't mind about that.The enjoyable thing for me on that week is,when my friends and me study how to take blood blood from venous.There was the first time I tried it.

On the third week, we were in blood bank section.At there I felt very happy because I had a chance to follow QEH Public Health on 26th of oct at Greet Estern and I had some gift from that company.Besides that, I help the staff to do some work for took blood from donor.I'm felt very thank to the staffs because had teach me how to separate plasma from the blood,cross matching and ABO group.

I had study many things during the posting.I hope, I can come back to QEH on the next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment